WHAT SERVICES CAN AMAZING CARE PROVIDE?
Home health care can provide the medical services that you need right in your home. Here are some of the services that we provide in the home:
- Skilled Nursing (SN): A Nurse can provide in home care for wounds, IV antibiotics, medication management, and more.
- Certified Nursing Aid (CNA): Provides assistance with functions related to bathing, transferring, and other activities of daily living.
- Physical Therapy (PT): Helps you regain strength and improve muscle function. Physical therapists come to the home and help with strengthening and rehabilitation.
- Occupational Therapy (OT): Occupational therapists come to the home to help you become more independent in activities like bathing, combing your hair, and dressing. The occupational therapist focuses on helping you become independent with self-care activities.
- Speech Therapy (ST): Speech therapy focuses on swallowing and communication disorders. If you have difficulty swallowing or eating a speech therapist may be able to help.
If you are looking for non-medical care like housekeeping, transportation, and companion services Amazing care does not provide these services. However, we have partnered with some AMAZING companies that do. Please visit our resource page for more information.
DO I QUALIFY FOR HOME HEALTH CARE?
To receive home health care you need the following:
A current primary care physician in the community.
Signed physician orders certifying that you need home health care, and what services you need. If you are discharging from a facility , these orders will be initiated by your discharging physician and followed by your primary care physician.
Some insurance providers require that patients be homebound in order to qualify for services. Homebound, by definition, means that it takes great or taxing effort for you to leave your home.
HOW OFTEN WILL AMAZING CARE STAFF COME TO MY HOME?
All of your care is tailored to your specific needs and monitored by a physician. Once we have received your physician orders you will be assessed by one of our licensed medical professionals to determine the best care plan to help you recover. They will discuss this plan with you and your primary care physician after the initial assessment. All visits are scheduled with you so that you always know when to expect our staff.
WHO PAYS FOR MY HOME HEALTH CARE?
Most insurances cover our services so that you can stop worrying and start focusing on recovery. Please see the insurance list on the right side of this page for providers that we currently work with.
Finding a home healthcare agency to help you can feel overwhelming. We are here to help. If you have any questions please feel free to call our main office (303-755-3170 or 719-219-0691 for Colorado Springs) or fill out the form below.