Westminter In-Home Support Services
In-home support services (IHSS) are available in Westminster to give you more control over your own care. Do you want to be in charge of your own health and home care decisions? Our IHSS in Westminster enable you to have the flexibility to select the right attendant for your needs. You can direct your in-home care under the authority of a participating home health agency. We want you to be at the forefront of the decisions so that you feel comfortable with the IHSS you receive.
Compassion and Quality of Service
Our employees are what make Amazing Care Home Health Services amazing. We believe that IHSS are an essential part of the health care delivery system. Our mission to let compassion and quality of service lead the way has enabled us to build IHSS that truly meet the needs of our clients. We recognize that you have the right to participate in planning for your care, to make decisions about your health care, and to maintain your independence as long as possible. And, our IHSS in Westminster are designed to help you do that.
Who Can Benefit From Our Westminster IHSS?
IHSS are for people who need assistance with personal care, have specific medical care requirements or require support to live independently.
Types of IHSS available in Westminster include:
- Medical/Health Services, such as support with medication, assistance post-surgery, respiratory care, or catheter care.
- Personal Care Services, such as assistance with mobilizing around the home, personal hygiene needs, dressing, or grooming.
- Household Services, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, or laundry.
This is just a short list of services we provide. Other examples of IHSS include:
- Assistance with feeding
- Skincare support
- Help with bathing
- Wound care
- Changing dressings
- Assistance with toileting
- Stoma care
IHSS can enable you to carry out activities essential for your day-to-day life. If you require a service not listed, please feel free to contact us as at the Westminster branch. We are happy to discuss your personal requirements.
Who Qualifies for IHSS in Westminster?
There are two factors that you need to qualify:
- A waiver that supports IHSS in Westminster
- Medicaid as your insurance
Three waivers support IHSS in Westminster, including:
- HCBS-EBD waiver for persons who are disabled, elderly or blind,
- HCBS waiver which is for people with a spinal cord injury
- CHCBS waiver that supports home and community-based services for children
If you don't have a waiver, or are unsure how to get one, our team in Westminster can assist you. We can help you navigate the waiver application process to ensure you attain what you need.
For more information on waivers, you can see the relevant websites here:
- HCBS-EBD https://www.colorado.gov/hcpf/elderly-blind-disabled-waiver-ebd
- HCBS Spinal Cord Injury https://www.colorado.gov/hcpf/spinal-cord-injury-waiver
- CHCBS Children’s home and community-based services https://www.colorado.gov/hcpf/childrens-home-and-community-based-services-waiver-chcbs
Why choose Amazing Care IHSS in Westminster?
Arranging home care services can be complicated and stressful. At Amazing Care Home Health Services, we want to remove the overwhelm and support you to make the right decisions to suit your needs. Give us a call today to speak to your local IHSS team in Westminster, Colorado. We are help to help you get organized with the assistance you need.
10385 Westmoor Drive
Westminster, CO 80021
Toll Free: 866-755-3170