Why are we Amazing?
This is an easy question to answer. It’s our employees!
Amazing Care was founded in 2004 with the guiding principle that our great asset is our employees. Since 2004 we have grown from a small little company in Aurora to a rapidly-growing agency serving the entire Front Range with 4 locations. The truly Amazing part of this story is we did not use the standard growth-focused model, but rather a very simple one; we focused on the two most important groups, our Employees and Clients.
- To provide skilled home care service in collaboration with physicians, thus allowing clients to remain in their own homes.
- To provide a broad base of services with client demand governing the scope, allowing clients to be involved in establishing, implementing, and evaluating services.
- To maintain clients in their homes as long as possible and provide services in the least restrictive setting.
- To assist clients in using all restorative methods, tools, and procedures to return clients to their optimal level of function.
- To provide services to our clients in a way that optimizes quality of services while keeping cost down.
- To develop a relationship with referral sources to effectively and efficiently meet our clients’ home care needs.
- To function as a liaison between our clients and available community resources and assist our clients in coping with their needs and problems as they may change.
- A coordinated team approach to therapeutic, rehabilitative, health care services using skilled nursing, home health aides, medical social services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nutritional consultation and a system of referral, follow up, and evaluation.
- Home health care services and training, which allow clients and their caregivers to assume personal responsibility for clients’ health and personal needs.
- Review vehicles for continuous examination of the care clients are receiving from the agency.
- Educational opportunities within the health care system for employees through an ongoing in-service program, short term training for students, and participation in professional organizations.
- Coordinated liaison with health and welfare agencies to meet the needs of the community through joint efforts, meetings, and community awareness programs.
- A physical work environment conducive to maximum employee performance.
To recruit and retain highly qualified personnel through:
- Probationary employment status
- A competitive compensation policy structured to recognize responsibility
- A competitive comprehensive benefit package
Everyone deserves to be healthy and safe at home.
Sometimes you need a little extra help to accomplish this. Amazing Care Home Health Services is an industry leader in providing safe, effective, and quality home health services for individuals of all ages and various care needs. Contact us today to learn more and get started with home health care services.