Colorado Senior Care
Amazing Care provides a coordinated team approach to therapeutic and rehabilitative home health care services. We offer skilled nursing, home health aides, medical social services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and nutritional consultation, all in your home setting. Our comprehensive pathway from the referral, through follow-ups, right to evaluation means that we are there to support you through every step of your home care journey.
Our in-home adult care allows people to continue to enjoy their life and everyday routine in the comfort of their own home. The provision of high-quality in-home senior care in Colorado can help to improve health outcomes and reduce the risk of hospitalization of your loved ones.
If you have a senior family member who needs some assistance to continue living at home safely, then Amazing Care’s Colorado senior home care is a positive option to allow this to happen. With a range of services available, you can tailor what type of help you require at home to suit your individual needs.
What is In-Home Adult Care?
In-home care can be short or long term. It may be that you need support following an illness or hospital admission until you get back on your feet. Or – it may be that you require long term senior care for ongoing concerns due to a medical condition or difficulties with activities of daily living. There is a range of our Colorado senior care services available, for example:
- Extended Hour Nursing Care (8-24 hours a day)
- Monitoring Vitals
- Gastrostomy Tube (G-Tube) care and feeding
- Tracheostomy (Trach) care and management
- Ventilator (Vent) management
- Oxygen management
- Personal care (bathing, daily hygiene, etc.)
- Catheter care
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Services:
- Activities of Daily Living/ Personal Care
- Assistance with Range of Motion and in-home Exercise Programs
- Long Term Quadriplegic/Paraplegic Care
- Wound Care
- Wound Vacs
- Diabetes Management
- Medication Administration
- Infusion Therapy
- Disease Education and Management
- Ostomy Care and Training
- Ortho/Neuro Rehabilitation
- Electrotherapy Stimulation
- Manual Therapy
- Home Safety Evaluations and Modifications
- Vital Stimulation
- Cognitive Therapy