At Amazing Care Home Health Services, we have some truly AMAZING employees. We would love to take some time to introduce some of these wonderful individuals, as well as, to let them know how much they are appreciated at Amazing Care.
Olivia Aguilar is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter who has been with us for one year now. Marc Pictrowski, Regional Director of Operations, had this to say about Olivia: “Olivia has truly been an AMAZING addition to our team! Her charismatic personality has helped transform our recruiting department and has set the standard for all other recruiters within our company. In a short 1-year period Olivia has recruited and hired over 200 employees! You are a ROCK STAR!”
Fun Facts about Olivia.
We asked Olivia the following questions and this is what she had to say…
- What is your greatest accomplishment? My daughter Laila who is in college. Super proud of her.
- What are your hobbies? I enjoy spending time cooking, hanging with my partner and my family.
- What are three words that describe you? Sassy, Charismatic and Friendly.
- If you can be on a reality or game show, what would it be? Master Chef (Junior) lol
- What is your favorite kind of dessert? I am not a dessert type person, but if I had to have something it would be coconut pie/cake.
- Something others would be surprised to know? I was a missionary for two years. I traveled with 10 other people in a van doing retreats for young people.
- Last question: Are you sock, sock, shoe, shoe – or are you sock, shoe, sock, shoe? Definitely, a sock, shoe, sock, shoe kind of person.